WK Organics 800 Stevia sweetener tablets are UK branded calorie, salt, lactose and sugar free sweetener for health conscious people.
- 800 tablets. 1 modern dispenser (200) and a eco-friendly cotton refill bag of 600 tablets / £0.0158 per unit.
- 98% pure non-GMO stevia (98% Reb-A) premium and non-bitter Stevia extract.
- No salt (sodium) ✓ No milk (lactose) ✓ Vegan friendly ✓ Zero carbs ✓ Calorie free ✓ Gluten free ✓ non-GMO ✓ non artificial ✓
- Natural sweetener from the stevia plant
- Non artificial, non chemical sweetener.
- Also free from: Saccharin, dextrose, sucralose and aspartame.
- Unlike artificial sweeteners and sugar, using stevia pills can suppress your plasma / blood glucose levels and significantly increase glucose tolerance.
- Each sweetener mini pill is not 5%, 10% or 25% of Stevia, but 98% pure & herbal Stevia extract.
- Our 100% cotton and natural eco-friendly refill bag is reusable, washable, safe and hygienic.
- Easy refill. Simply pull off the bottom of the dispenser, open the bag, put the lip of the bag inside the dispenser and pore.
- NO plastic or unnecessary outer packaging, which not only benefits your pocket but also benefits the environment in the form of less waste in landfills, less pollution of our air, water, and soil, and less carbon emissions during the manufacturing process.
- Dispenser Dimensions: 1.7 x 4.6 x 7.5cm per dispenser.
- Solid Net Weight: 72g (800 tabs).
- Safe for: Diabetics, Vegans, Keto / Dieters, Oedema / Water retention and general health.
- If you are just looking to just reduce sugar in-take as a lifestyle or health change, and you can not bear the thought of not having sugar in your tea, coffee, juice, smoothie etc, then try adding one or two Stevia tablets along with a half the amount of sugar that you normally use, just so you still get the sugar taste. It works. This alone will also massively reduce your daily sugar intake.
- Safety Warning: Keep dispenser and tablets dry at all times.
- 100% recyclable and refillable dispenser and refill bag.
- On a personal note: I only wanted to reduce sugar intake due to my blood sugar reading was 43, and verging on becoming diabetic. I personally add two tablets to each cup of tea or coffee, but also still add half a teaspoon of sugar, just to get that sugar taste. Since I have been using the Stevia my blood sugar level has now dropped, and I am out of the danger zone..
- IF the stevia you are using does not state the percent of Stevia then it’s not 98% pure, and therefore filled with other bulking agents. Remember to ask.
DESIGNED & MADE IN THE UK & CN
Also see our other product: Water Kefir Grains Back to: Home – Shop
Steviol glycosides E960 (Stevia extract / Rebaudioside A min 98%), Erythritol, Sodium Bicarbonate, tartaric acid and Magnesium Stearate.
* All the mentioned ingredients and E numbers are approved by the UK Government ‘Food Standard Agency’.
Nutrition Facts: Stevia tablet serving size: 1 tablet = 60mg.
- Energy (kcal) 0.73kj/tab
- Fat 0 Grams
– Saturates 0 g/tab
- Carbohydrate 0.02g/tab
– Sugars 0 Grams
- Fibre 0 g/tab
- Protein 0 g/tab
- Salt/Sodium 0 g/tab
- Cholesterol 0 milligrams
** We advertise ‘Zero Carbs’ due to each tablet serving has only 0.02g of carbs, which is far below the one gram required by labelling laws.
Free from: Saccharin, Sucralose, Aspartame, Sugar and Salt.
How to use
1 teaspoon of sugar = 1 or 2 tablets.
- Adjust the amount of tablets used according to your individual taste. Start with one and increase until the sweetness is just right.
- For hot drinks simply drop the tablets in, let it fizz and dissolve, stir and that’s it.
- When adding Stevia tablets to cold food or cold drinks first add a little hot water in a separate cup or jug to dissolve the tablets and once dissolved pour into main content.
- Stevia does not taste the same as sugar. It’s a natural non-artificial sweetener, and therefore it has an acquired taste, which may or may not take you time to get used to.
- Trying to only reduce sugar? If you are looking to just reduce sugar in-take as a lifestyle change, and you are used to the sugar taste in your tea, coffee, cake mix, juice, smoothie etc then try adding two Stevia tablets along with a half a teaspoon of sugar, just so you still get the sugar taste. It works. This alone will massively reduce your daily sugar intake.
- If you are looking to completely stop using sugar then then reduced the sugar to zero over time, or until you get used to the Stevia taste.
- If you are currently using honey instead of sugar as a sweetener try adding one or two Stevia tablet and half the amount of honey. Remember: There is 21 calories and 6 grams of sugar in one tsp of honey and 4.2 or 5 grams of sugar is equal to one teaspoon. IF you are trying to cut both calories and sugar then do the math.
- Like most tablet dispensers sometimes a tablet will not come out, will get stuck in the tablet outlet at the bottom of the dispenser or will actually break the tablet if you press the button to hard. So: A) If the tablet gets stuck an easy fix is to simply press the button fully in and the tabelt should drop out or give it a poke with the end of a knife or toothpick. B) If the tablet does not come out the first time you press the button this is normal. Don’t stress. Simply shake the dispenser, or give it a tap on a hard surface, and then press the button a few times. It will work. C) Don’t press the button hard. Press softly, and if you feel resistance, meaning that the tablet could break if you carry on pressing the button, release and then give the dispenser a tap on a hard surface and try again.
- Obviously everyone is different, and everyone has there own reasons for reducing or cutting out sugar, so experiment and test what suites your health and taste buds best.